If you have a WooCommerce store that is selling customizable products or services, then having a user-friendly file upload feature is much more important for your store. With the “All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce” plugin, your customers can submit useful files and information more easily. it is also easy for the eCommerce developer bymaking the process much simpler for them. In this guide, we will provide an overview of the plugin’s features, the benefits installation and setup process, and further useful information related to it.
All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce allows users to upload essential files such as images, documents, audio, and video within product pages, checkout pages, and order pages to help them create custom orders.
With the help of this plugin, admin users can add particular parameters on file uploads, including specified file type, file size, note field, file upload price, and require file upload.
Unique Features of All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce
- Provide customers with the option of uploading images, documents, audio, and video files
- Allow customers to upload notes for instructions, clarifications, or questions
- Provide options for displaying uploaded files during checkout and in the cart
- Facilitate the option to charge a fee for file uploads
- During the purchase process, customers can add the upload file fee to their carts
- Provides the option to require specific products to upload files
- Give the option of restricting file size or file type
- Provide a popup tooltip for user information on the product page
- Allow customers the option of customizing the text on buttons, plugins, and labels
- Offer JPEG, ICO, PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, MP4, JPG, PNG, GIF, MOV, WEBM, and MP3 file types
What are the Benefits of All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce Plugin?
All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce plugin enhances the effectiveness of products with customization or personalization choices. By having visual or written specifications from clients, you can design products that meet their needs.
In case, if the client uploads unclear data like photos, audio, documents, etc, then you may contact them for the whole information. Like what they want or simply provide a mockup of the product to them before building it.
With the help of shared client instructions and images, you can easily provide the best customer experience to the clients and avoid the chances of returns.
How to Install All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce?
- Firstly, Go to your WooCommerce account and download the .ZIP file for All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce.
- Next, Move to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- After that, click on the Upload Plugin option which is at the top
- Then, in one step, choose the .ZIP file you downloaded
- Lastly, Click on Install Now and enable the extension
How to Configure All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce?
You will find the All-in-One Files Upload extension settings under WooCommerce > Files Upload as soon as the plugin is installed and activated.
For configuring the extension:
- Firstly, enable the plugin’s operation by selecting “Yes.”
- Next, select the option to display the upload file link on the cart and checkout pages.
- After that, choose whether to display file note on the cart and checkout pages.
- Then, select the text of the Option to Customize Add-To-Cart button (only for products that allow custom file upload).
- Next, enter the file upload label text.
- Lastly, select the Option to enable and disable the tooltip on the file upload field of WooCommerce development services.
As soon as you have implemented all of these steps, you will be able to configure the plugin easily.
Adding File Upload to Product Page
The following steps are required to add a file upload option to a product page:
- Go to Products > All Products.
- Then, edit the applicable product and click Custom File Upload in Product Data settings.
- After that, choose the Enable Upload checkbox.
- Next, pick the file type (JPEG, JPG, DOC, PPT EXCEL, SVG, MP3, PNG, GIF, ICO, MP4, MOV, WebM, WMV).
- Specify the size of the file (MB, KB).
- Decide the file dimensions (only for images).
- Type in the maximum file size.
- Choice of requiring an upload file field.
- Pricing option for custom file upload.
- Option of adding note field.
The Add New File Type option allows you to add as many file types as you need to a product.
Custom File Upload (Frontend)
After the file upload settings are configured, the custom file upload will be displayed on the front end. It will display the required file type, the maximum file size, the price, and the file note field (if applicable). Adding a custom file upload to a cart and checking out will display the price when the customer adds it to their cart.
Custom Files Upload Cart Page (with files)
To show the uploaded file on the cart and checkout pages, navigate to WooCommerce > Files Upload, and select the file under “Show file link or file”.
Custom Files Upload Cart Page (with Links)
For displaying the upload file link on the cart and checkout pages, proceed to WooCommerce > Files Upload and select the link under “Show file link or file.
Throughout this informative guide, we learned that the “All-In-One Files Upload for WooCommerce” plugin is an effective tool for enhancing the functionality of WooCommerce stores. Overall, this plugin improves the overall user experience for both businessmen and users.
Also Read: How to Fix WooCommerce Checkout Not Working