Nowadays many organizations are actively using AI systems. For instance, many organizations use AI chatbots to give better customer experience to their customers. In other words, if you learn this technology then it can help you open doors to fabulous opportunities. However, before you start learning this technology there are a few things you should know. Keeping this in mind, today we are sharing with you everything that you require or must about this fabulous/outstanding technology.
What Is Artificial Intelligence?
Basically, artificial intelligence is a technology that is used to build machines that can mimic human actions. These machines learn from past data as well as current experiences. This not only enhances their speed but also improves their effectiveness. Moreover, these machines or systems can work for hours without taking any kind of breaks in between. Additionally, these machines also help enterprises in improving their productivity by helping them automate repetitive work. In other words, using AI machines and systems can be extremely advantageous for a company. To learn how using AI systems can help a firm improve its speed in detail feel free to join our Artificial Intelligence Course in Delhi.
AI machines and systems offer many great benefits to their users. For instance, by using these systems and machines a company can completely automate its repetitive and boring tasks. As a result, the company is able to give a big boost to their productivity. Following are the major benefits that you can gain by using AI machines/systems:
- By using these systems firms can free up their human resources for doing more creative/strategic tasks & activities.
- These systems can help firms in improving their decision-making process.
- By using AI virtual assistants a company can provide 24/7 customer support.
- You can use these machines for doing data analysis easily and quickly.
- AI machines can help firms save a lot of money.
Type of AI
In terms of capabilities there are three types of AI namely:
- Narrow AI
- General AI
- Super AI
However, in terms of operations you can classify artificial intelligence into four categories namely:
- Reactive Machines
- Limited Theory
- Theory of Mind
AI vs. Machine Learning
Many people think both AI and ML are no different from each other. However, this belief is not completely true. There are many differences between AI and ML. For instance, ML systems don’t have the capability to mimic human intelligence. On the other hand, AI systems/machines come with the capability to mimic human intelligence. Following are some of the major differences between AI and ML:
- AI technology is capable of performing human behavior. On the other hand, if we talk about ML systems they lack the ability to perform like humans.
- The aim of AI systems is to learn to work like humans without committing lots of mistakes and errors. On the other hand, the aim of machine learning systems is to learn to work with huge volumes of data.
- AI systems help firms automate mundane tasks and activities. On the other hand, ML systems help firms in finding valuable/useful patterns and insights.
- AI systems can learn themselves and even auto-correct themselves. On the other hand, ML models can only learn and correct themselves when they are introduced to new data.
The demand for professionals who are experts in working with AI technology is quite huge. Thus becoming an expert in this technology can completely change your life. Moreover, once you gain decent experience you can easily earn hefty remuneration for your services. As per a report, AI experts can make around ₹16 LPA to ₹30 LPA. Following are some of the best/major roles you can take up after mastering AI technology:
- Machine learning engineer
- Data scientist
- AI research scientist
- AI ethicist
- Computer vision engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Game developer, etc.
Responsibilities of Artificial Intelligence Professionals/Experts
The responsibilities of AI professionals can vary from enterprise to enterprise. But mainly their responsibilities include developing robust ML and AL models. Besides this, they are also responsible for gathering and processing data for the training of models. Following are some of the key responsibilities of an AI expert/professional:
- Conduct research to learn about advancements in AI technology.
- Design and develop robust ML and AL models.
- Gather and process data for giving training and testing AI/ML models. To learn about giving training to AI/ML models in detail feel free to join our Artificial Intelligence Online Training.
- Evaluate the performance of ML/AL models and ensure they work well.
- Analyze complex problems and develop AI systems and models for solving them.
Know you are familiar with all the major things that you require to know about AI machines and systems. Thus, now you are in a position to decide whether becoming an AI expert is good for you or not. So, ensure you consider all this data before choosing this career path. It will ensure that you are able to select the right career path for yourself.