An AWS solutions architect associate provides a lot of value to his clients. He helps them deploy apps on the platform without any sort of difficulty. Moreover, they also help firms reduce risks that may arise due to the use of the platform. In other words, these experts provide very important and valuable service to their clients or organizations. However, before choosing this career path there are many things that you must know. For instance, you must get yourself familiar with the responsibilities of a solutions architect associate, the skills he needs to have, etc. With this in mind, today we are sharing with you all the major things you need to know about being a solutions architect associate.
Here are the things with which you must get yourself familiar before pursuing your career as a solutions architect associate.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate
In layman’s language solutions architect associates are experts that deploy apps on cloud architecture. Additionally, they are responsible for creating deployment designs that help firms cut their costs. Besides this, they also help firms in minimizing the risk that an organization may face by using the cloud platform. For instance, he helps firms in reducing risks such as data breaches, calculation errors, application downtime risks, etc. In short, a solutions architect associate plays a very important role in an organization. To learn about managing risks like calculation errors, application downtime, etc. in detail then feel free to join our AWS Course.
As discussed above an AWS solutions architect associate has to perform many important duties in an organization. For instance, he helps firms create budget-friendly deployment designs. Besides this, they ensure all the designs are reliable and deliver the required performance. However, the responsibilities of a solutions architect associate can vary from organization to organization. Following are some of the major responsibilities of a solutions architect associate:
- Create and manage robust cloud applications for the company.
- Create cost-effective and reliable & scalable cloud systems.
- Understand the company’s goals and develop solutions to fulfil them.
- Ensure the security of cloud environments.
- Look for ways to use the platform to improve business operations.
- Minimize data loss while moving to the cloud infrastructure.
- Recommend changes to cloud apps to improve the efficiency of business processes.
To become a competent AWS solutions architect associate you require to have many key skills. For instance, these architect associates must have deep knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform. Besides this, they must have expertise in designing and implementing cloud architectures, etc. Following is the list of key skills that a good solutions architect associate must have:
- Deep understanding of the Amazon Web Services platform and its key features.
- Expertise in designing & implementing cloud architectures.
- Ability to design robust cloud solutions by using the services of the cloud platform.
- Good knowledge of different networking concepts. For instance, they should have knowledge of networking concepts like VPC, subnets, etc.
- Deep knowledge about Amazon Web Services best practices.
- Knowledge of different storage services like S3, EBS, and Glacier.
- Knowledge of different database services RDS, DynamoDB, and Redshift. To learn about RDS and Redshift in detail feel free to join our AWS Solution Architect Associate training program.
- Deep understanding of load balancing/auto-scaling.
- In-depth knowledge of serverless architecture.
- Expertise in diagnosing and resolving issues that may arise by use of the platform.
Steps to Become an Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate
Following is a quick guide you can follow to become a solutions architect associate:
- Go to the official page of Amazon Web Services
- After that, log in to your AWS certification account using your login credentials
- Search for solutions architect associate certification
- Register/Sign up for the Solutions Architect Associate certification exam
- Pay examination fees
- Appear for the Solutions Architect Associate certification exam
Now you are aware of everything that you need to know about being an AWS solutions architect associate. Thus, now you can easily determine whether you should pursue your career as a solutions architect associate or not. But overall, becoming a solutions architect associate can be very advantageous for you. Moreover, choosing this career path can also help you unlock doors to exemplary opportunities. In short, you will not regret pursuing your career as a solutions architect associate.