The Global Cognitive Assessment and Training Market research report is a complete document that explains the most recent breakthroughs and advancements in the Cognitive Assessment and Training industry, using 2019 as the base year and 2022–2030 as the forecast year. The analysis offers insightful data on the market’s size, share, sales channels, distribution networks, market segmentation, consumer demands and trends, and growth prospects. The expansion of the regional and global markets is also examined in the study. In the paper, the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market for Cognitive Assessment and Training and its important sectors is studied.
The global cognitive assessment and training market size was USD 4.20 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by increasing knowledge about benefits of maintaining excellent brain fitness. Children with neurocognitive ailments, such as dyslexia, can benefit from cognitive testing and training, which ranges from children to adults. Global geriatric population with eyesight and dementia debilities can be treated effectively using cognitive testing and training techniques.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/571
The global Cognitive Assessment and Training industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Quest Diagnostics, BrainWare, MeritTrac, Cambridge Cognition, Pearson, MedAvante-ProPhase, Cogstate, Winterlight Labs, Philips, and Signant Health
To access the full coverage of the global Cognitive Assessment and Training market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cognitive-assessment-and-training-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The clinical trials segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Features that are leading to development of new solutions and programs and driving revenue growth of this segment include identification and assessment of cognitive changes in a subject and capacity to detect and lower probability of a patient acquiring brain disease.
- The large enterprise segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Increasing implementation of cognitive devices in recruitment of new employees by large enterprises is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The healthcare and lifesciences segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Rise in cases of neurocognitive ailments including dyslexia, dementia, dyscalculia, and others is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment. In addition, surging cases of neurocognitive ailments lead to increasing installation of cognitive devices and software in healthcare and life sciences infrastructure, which in turn, creates a significant opportunity for market players to invest in this field.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Significant surge in number of startups in this region is a key factor driving revenue growth. It is expected that number of related products will undergo a rapid increase with growing number of startups related to neurocognitive assessment in this region. This is expected to drive market revenue during the forecast period. In addition, owing to increasing geriatric population and patients suffering from dementia in countries in this region and rising investments by the U.S. government in Research & Development (R&D) of solutions for mental diseases and conditions, are driving revenue growth of the market to a significant extent.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Cognitive Assessment and Training market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Cognitive Assessment and Training market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Cognitive Assessment and Training market.
To seek a discount on this report, click on the link: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/571
The report bifurcates the Cognitive Assessment and Training market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Data Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Cognitive Training
- Others (Rater Training, Concussion Management, and Screening Solutions)
- Training and Support
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Clinical Trials
- Others (Diagnostics, Recruitment ,and Patient Engagement)
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Cognitive Assessment and Training Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Cognitive Assessment and Training market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/571
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Latest Cognitive Assessment and Training Published by Emergen Research:
data catalog market
mobile security market
business email compromise market
zero emission aircraft engines market
airborne optronics market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights