Huddersfield is one of the renowned locations which attract students from across the world. It is a significant student population which adds vibrancy to this beautiful town. Here you can find some of the best range of independent shops and traders. The town also has a wide number of microbreweries in the city that are quite impressive. It is surrounded by some stunning countryside with top-notch vistas that offer stunning views across the rolling hills and the lush green valleys. They are proud of its sports heritage and it is renowned for the first-ever rugby game being played in the year 1848 at the Huddersfield Athletic Club. Those who are history buffs can easily visit the Tolson Museum so that you can easily understand the history of the people from prehistoric times to the present. If you are one of those who indulge in retail therapy, you can visit Kingsgate, The Packhorse Precinct, and The Piazza Center.
- HD1: This student accommodation Huddersfield is about 5 miles from one of the campus of University of Huddersfield. The students who want to stay near the university can stay in HD1. In addition to it, these educational institutions are close and it is a balance between demanding study schedules with ease of access to their home residence. Public transportation is important for students so they do not have a long commute to and from school. You can make the most of the travel time so that the students can enjoy it for sure. Due to the closeness to the Manchester Rd Birkhouse lane and Springdale Avenue Bulay Rd. bus stops, the students reach their lectures on time.
- Oldgate House: The Oldgate House Student Accommodation is fairly prevalent with all international students as it is situated near both the University of Huddersfield Queensfgate campus as well as Greenhead college. These two establishments are quite close to the apartment. The students can find such accommodation to be a pleasant location to live during their time studying abroad. You can choose to stay here as of the large apartments and high-end services and amenities available to the visitors.
- Saw Mill: Located on King’s Mill Lane, this apartment is located over the road from the University of Huddersfield campus. Not only is the housing just over the road from the university campus and student’s union. However, it is just five minutes walk to the Huddersfield town center where you can find all the main shops and bars. Saw Mill is an urbane student accommodation which is positioned on Kings Mill Lane and it is only 5 minutes from Huddersfield’s City Center. Here you can live in a spacious, well-furnished as well as in-inclusive studio apartment and en-suite shared apartments. You can also enjoy a community feel by sharing the accommodation with other university students.
- Storthes Hall Park: It is a thriving student scene which is located in the countryside setting. You can never be short of things to do with the on-site cinema, bar, gaming room, study room as well as a gym. Not to mention a dedicated events team, and free fitness classes which are on offer. In this accommodation, you can find a large range of room types such as a double rooms, refurnished rooms and also uniquely designed kitchen and a dining area.
- Burley Road: It is a top-notch student accommodation UK which is provided by the Campus Living Villages. Here you can find some the quality homes for the students that offer en-suites and studio rooms with all the utilities. It offers a tranquil and agreeable climate in the core of the city.
- Woodhouse Apartments: It is another apartment that is the best option for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does ensure that it is in close proximity to the university but also has an eventful student life. Both the University of Leeds and Leeds Arts University which is 2 minute drive from the location. The students will not have much trouble travelling to the colleges on an everyday basis as the transport convenience is par excellence. The bus routes over here are super-fast and well-connected across the city. The Woodhouse Lane and Clarendon Road bus stops are located quite near the apartment.