The rising demand for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is a key factor driving revenue growth of the market. Several factors are driving revenue growth of the automotive power management Integrated Circuit (IC) market, including increased production and sales of electric vehicles, increased adoption of 5G networks, and rising demand for PMICs in sophisticated driver assistance systems (ADAS). Automobile manufacturers increasingly regard themselves as both service providers and product manufacturers.
Manufacturers are investing in a wide range of innovative mobility services in addition to developing the next generation of connected and autonomous vehicles that will improve traffic flow and safety. Moreover, technological advancements are creating improved, more efficient products which are expected to drive market revenue growth even more. For instance, in 2021, Infineon Technologies introduced TAGLE9012DQU and TLE9015DQU, two new battery management integrated circuits. The integrated circuits allow an efficient solution for monitoring and balancing battery cells. The devices are appropriate for a variety of industrial, consumer, and automotive applications, including Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicles (MHEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV), and Battery-powered Electric cars (BEV).
Available Sample Report in PDF Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1650
The global Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Analog Devices Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Infineon Technologies AG, Sanken Electric Co., Ltd., SMIC, NXP Semiconductors B.V., STMicroelectronics, Allegro MicroSystems, Renesas Electronics Corporation, and Microchip Technology Incorporated
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-power-management-integrated-circuit-market
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Heavy Passenger Vehicle
- Light Passenger Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Battery Management
- ADAS & Safety
- Body Electronics & Infotainment Systems
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Radical Highlights of the Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Automotive Power Management Integrated Circuit market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1650
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Air Conditioning Market
Maternity Pillows Market
Zinc Oxide Market
Flame Retardants Market
Smart Home Devices Markethttps://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-home-devices-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.