If you are a business owner or seller who is looking for a courier service for your e-commerce businesses, it becomes essential that you pick the best ones. The process is rigorous as many parameters like pricing, services, delivery time, fulfilment services, etc., are to be considered. Thus, you must choose which courier is the best for your business as it must be reliable, resourceful, economical and effective.
To solve this problem, we bring to you Trackon Courier and Trackon Courier Tracking services, which is a great courier service and has always yielded great results, with its network spread across 5,000 pin codes.
Trackon provides a number of services to meet your specific needs. Trackon’s services include the following:
- Prime Track
The delivery service guarantees next-day or same-day delivery in all major Indian cities.
- Air Express Cargo
All major metropolitan areas and cities are covered under express delivery via air.
- Surface Express Cargo
For companies with large shipments that require certain arrangements, such as large vehicles and material handling equipment, this is a cost-effective delivery alternative.
- Express Standard
This service guarantees delivery to significant businesses at an economical cost by air, land, or ocean routes.
Trackon has the experience, resources, and worldwide reach to ensure your shipments arrive safely and on schedule, whether for personal or professional reasons. Furthermore, as a cross-border solution, the company provides international courier services and express shipping services, which are suitable for transporting essential documents and small and medium-sized goods across borders for your e-commerce business.
Trackon Courier Tracking
Here’s how you can easily track your package using Trackon Courier tracking through their official website:
- Go to Trackon Courier Services’ official website.
- The Track Your Shipment area will appear on the website’s homepage.
- Enter your tracking or AWB number and press the “Track” button.
- The best thing is that you can track your courier by location. For location-based tracking, you must provide the pin code or branch, city, and state.
Services offered at Trackon Courier
Listen below are a number of services provided by Trackon courier services:
- International Delivery Solutions: Trackon’s global network and expertise in international logistics provide dependable and efficient delivery of goods to and from other countries, providing businesses with seamless global logistics solutions.
- Domestic Delivery Solutions: Trackon has domestic delivery alternatives for papers and parcels such as express standard, air express cargo, prime track, and many more. It ensures next-day and second-business-day delivery at minimal costs across major metropolitan cities.
- Covers Risk: They have a risk surcharge service that covers risks and losses that may have occurred during the fulfilment process. If anything goes wrong, Trackon assesses a non-refundable risk surcharge of 2% of the invoice value that assures your shipment is safe during transportation.
- Reverse Pickup Solutions: Lastly, Trackon provides a reliable reverse pickup solution from the sellers to any e-commerce business across the globe. It can pick up shipments back to the origin conveniently in case anything goes wrong which makes the process a whole lot easier.
Trackon Courier Tracking: Payment Methods
Trackon is aware of the need to provide its customers with flexible payment options. As a result, Trackon offers a range of payment options to satisfy the various needs of its customers.
Trackon provides two methods of payment:
- ToPay: Contractual customers who prefer to collect freight charges from the consignee/receiver rather than the consignor/sender can use this payment option. The recipient can pay the freight charges at the time of delivery with ToPay, making it a convenient alternative for both the sender and the receiver.
- Cash on Delivery (COD)/DOD: Customers can use this payment method to collect the value of their shipment from the consignee/receiver at the time of delivery. This service can be used with ToPay, in which Trackon collects the COD/DOD from the consignee/receiver and returns it to the consignor/sender.
Lastly, please refer to the following information if you need to contact Trackon Customer Service:
To file a complaint, use the toll-free number 011-4559 3500. This hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can speak with a representative who will assist you in resolving your concern. Contact the numbers listed below between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
As a result, it is critical to research and comprehend the courier partner before hiring it. You must be aware of your requirements and whether they correspond to the courier partner’s services. Pricing, service quality, and dependability are all factors in the process that need to be considered. Thus, you may utilise a third-party logistics provider, such as NimbusPost, and quickly track your shipments with Trackon without any hassle because NimbusPost as a shipping aggregator handles all the complexities of domestic and international shipping and helps your e-commerce business reach maximum potential.